TIPS TO REDUCE DANDRUFF AND PIMPLES WITH METHI


Methi is know as Fenugreek

Tip for dandruff: 

A paste of methi leaves mixed with vinegar reduces dandruff very well


Tip for pimples &black heads:

 Methi leaves paste mixed with turmeric is good  treatment for pimples and blackheads on face

You have just read the article entitled TIPS TO REDUCE DANDRUFF AND PIMPLES WITH METHI. Please read the article from Home Made Beauty Tips About more. And you can also bookmark this page with the URL : https://jaysactivity.blogspot.com/2012/09/tips-to-reduce-dandruff-and-pimples.html
Previous
Next Post »

2 comments

Write comments
Unknown
AUTHOR
July 19, 2014 at 3:04 PM delete This comment has been removed by the author.
avatar
Florence
AUTHOR
June 24, 2021 at 9:15 AM delete

I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Health Home, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Health Home via their website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

Reply
avatar